Thank you for choosing our Service, ProOffer LLC (also referred to as the “Company”, “our”, “we”, or “us”) provides mentoring services to our clients. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use our services.
2. Information We Collect, Use, Share
Keeping, tracking, Sharing Information:
- We collect personal information that you provide to us when you send the request to be added to any course, such as your name, email, and phone number. We may also collect additional information that you choose to provide depending on how you interact with us, including personal or professional details, LinkedIn profile information, salary information, job application information, job or career goals, resumes, cover letters, personal statements, employment history, opinions, messages, or other materials in any form. In addition, we may collect information through questionnaires, emails, text messages, other electronic messages, teleconferences, videoconferences, and other means of communication. We may collect payment information directly from you if you paid for any services. We keep your personal information only as we need it to provide the service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. We do not share certain information with third-party companies except the information needed to process your payment and prevent fraudulent transactions. You may request the deletion of any personal information provided to us.
3. House Rules
You agree that you will not:
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist, or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable;
- Share any source containing software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- Comply with all of the terms and conditions, as revised from time to time, of any third-party payment provider selected by us, and you are not on a prohibited list of that third-party payment provider;
4. Fee and Payments
We stand behind everything we sell and all sales are final. We do not provide refund options after we give permission to see our documents and work inside the group. However, you will get an opportunity to access:
- Reduced price options;
- Getting discounts;
- Special bonus programs.
We accept online payments with debit, credit cards, PayPal, and Apple/Google Pay accounts. By using our payment forms, you warrant that:
- All payment information provided by you is truthful and accurate;
- The credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay account you use to pay has sufficient funds to cover the full transaction amount of the order(i.e., purchase price plus applicable Duties & Taxes charges) and is active (not expired or canceled);
- You are the holder or an authorized user of the debit, credit cards, or PayPal and Apple Pay account you use to pay for your order;
- You authorize the full transaction amount of your order to be charged to your designed card or account.
5. Limitation of Liability
ProOffer LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content
that you or any other user posts or transmits using our services. We make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, or quality of our services, or that the Platforms are error-free, uninterrupted, or available at any time. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.